Baby Feeding Tube Set to connect a bottle of supplement milk to your breast while nursing your baby – full kit including storage and cleaning brush for small tubes
- Made with food grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- Flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving mum and baby the sensation of breastfeeding.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Insert both the inlet and outlet tubes into ends of the tube adapter. Thread the end of the outlet tube through the flow controller.
- Push the thick inlet tube down through the X-shaped opening on the Variable Flow Nipple and pull it through until it is long enough to reach the milk in the bottle. Attach the nipple to the bottle.
- Place the end of the thin outlet tube 1-2cm away from your nipple and secure its position with medical tape.
- Introduce your baby to your nipple and then place the thin outlet tube gently into their mouth to begin feeding.
- If using the Haakaa Gen. 3 Baby Bottle, squeeze the silicone bottle body to control the flow of milk. Increase pressure on the bottle to increase the speed that milk flows or reduce pressure to slow it down.
- If using another baby bottle with an X-shaped variable flow nipple, simply place the bottle in an elevated position higher than the end of the outlet tube to start the flow of milk.
- You can also use the flow controller to manager the speed that milk flows, adjusting to suit your child.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. Use the included cleaning brush to scrub the inside of the tube before rinsing with hot water. For easier operation, feed the brush through the tube by the handle and pull through. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising this product with any steam sterilising system, or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use a UV steriliser to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Caution: Check product condition before each use. Immediately discontinue use and replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. While it may be compatible with other X-shaped teats, we recommend only using this product with a Haakaa Gen. 3 Variable Flow Nipple. Smaller teats may tear when inserting the tube. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
Note: We recommend visiting a breastfeeding or medical specialist if you have any concerns with breastfeeding and feel this product could be of assistance to you and your baby.