Fresh food feeder – an all-silicone utensil to introduce baby’s first solids without the risk of choking. Also great to teethe on.
How does the fresh food feeder work?
Pull apart the teether from the pouch attachment, fill it with fruit, vegetables or meat and seal tight. Your baby will enjoy experiencing the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Tip: Freeze small cubes of breastmilk or formula and add to the fresh food feeder on a hot summer day to cool baby down.
Why choose this over a standard mesh feeder?
The fresh food feeder is made out of 100% food grade silicone, designed to stay together but easily be taken apart for filling and cleaning, making it hygienic and durable. Fabric mesh alternatives may be difficult to clean, get mouldy and smelly due to bacteria and absorbed odours, as well as tearing after use over time.
This fresh food feeder is also designed to double as a teether, adding value to the product and even better – making it more fun for baby in a safe way.
NOTE: This product is designed to be harder to open than other products to prevent choking hazards.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit’s ears massage your child’s teeth and gums.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- New lip on the cap makes the pouch easier to access.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Dishwasher safe. Easy to use and clean.
- Doesn’t breed bacteria, unlike mesh alternatives
- Soothes teething pain and keeps busy little hands entertained.
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Wash product before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend disassembling this product after use and washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product. Hard scourers may scratch the surface. This product is not a toy. Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose. Adult supervision is required when using this product. Don’t place any foods in the feeder that your child could potentially develop an allergy to (such as strawberries or peanut butter) before they have reached 12 months of age. Always check with your paediatrician for guidelines related to infants and food allergies.
Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months +. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier.