BIBS Supreme Silicone is an exclusive wide shield pacifier. With its symmetrical flat-drop-shaped nipple, we accommodate babies who prefer the flat symmetrical nipple shape.
(See also BIBS Supreme Natural Rubber)
- The nipple is symmetrically shaped to reduce pressure on teeth and jaw.
- Available in both natural rubber latex and silicone.
- The silicone nipple has an innovative pattern in the nipple that reinforces the material, making it more resistant than other silicone pacifiers.
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material. Completely free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
The drop-shaped nipple promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the tongue is flat and presses the pacifier flat against the palate, which means that the baby does not need to suck as hard for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth.
Further, the nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple. This ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby’s oral cavity.
The shield and nipple are symmetrical, which means that the pacifier always lies correctly in your baby’s mouth. Also, the shield is carefully designed with large holes on each side to ensure minimum contact with the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby’s mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
The lightweight shield comes in two different sizes that match the nipple size. The bigger the nipple – the bigger the shield.