Wondering what to pack in your hospital bag for your newborn baby to sleep in?
After reviewing hospital room temperatures, we have designed the perfect combination to keep your newborn snug and warm during your hospital stay.
This pack includes:
1 x 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag (RRP $39.95) 0000 size – a perfect thickness for hospital room temperatures.
1 x 0.2 TOG Pajamas (RRP $24.95) 0000 size – to be worn underneath the swaddle.
Made from Organic Cotton and super soft Bamboo which is best for sensitive skin. This Cocoon Swaddle Bag has received acknowledgement from The International Hip Dysplasia Institute for being a “hip-healthy” product. All ergoPouch products are ergonomically designed for optimal hip development.
HOW TO USE
1. Dress baby in the Layer, with or without a singlet underneath for added warmth
2. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
3. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby’s hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
4. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Do not use over the top of a sleeping bag, sleep suit or sleep onesie with sleeves.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.