Sloth. Loves. Shades. (And chunk, of course). Is it teal? Is it aqua? Is it turquoise? Who cares, all we know is these mint sunglasses look great on boys and girls of all ages, and you won’t need one-eyed-willy’s rich stuff to get your hands on them.
Non-scientifically proven to be the raddest sunglasses for kids in the universe! check out these baby sunglasses:
- Polarized lenses: 100% UVA/B/C protection and shatter resistant, with added glare reduction to reduce eye strain & protect your eyes
- Mirrored polarized lenses: same protection with a sweet pop of color!
- Made in Italy like your designer shades, and assembled in USA
- Material is specially designed with babies in mind: durable, flexible, ultra light, and comfortable. Soft and safe for little faces, hands and mouths.
- Nearly indestructible: we offer a full damage and lens replacement guarantee.
- Certified BPA, lead, and latex free. Small parts tested as safe for babies.
- Lens Category 3; Lab tested and compliant with all US, EU and other international UV standards to block 100% UVA/B/C rays, including meeting Australian AS/NZS 1067:2016 standards.
- Moulded logos into our design to eliminate unnecessary paint.
- Over 25% lighter than Babiators’ baby shades! So light they can float!
- You are helping support seriously ill children and their families at Ronald McDonald House Charities with every Australian sale.
These shades are recommended for the toddler ages 2-4 years old depending on your child’s head size. The flexible material gives lots of room to grow!
Packaging comes with a durable, microfiber sunglasses pouch you can use as a cloth to wipe off those fingerprint smudges.