Holiday with us at magical K’Gari, Fraser Island, the largest sand island in the world and one of the true jewels in Queensland’s crown.
Spot Azure Kingfisher birds as they fly through the air at great speed, and take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie / Boorangoora. There is no place on earth like this spectacular island, and this print will take you there until you can get there and see it for yourself!
This beautiful swimsuit is designed to protect baby skin with full-coverage across the back, chest and arms; it is also double-layered for extra protection against harmful UV rays. The polyester-blend fabric is buttery-soft, durable for use in chlorine, and will keep precious skin well-protected without agitation.
This suit has added nappy change clips for ease of changing nappies at the beach or pool!
The print features Australian Azure Kingfisher birds amidst Fraser Island tropical flora and fauna. Its gorgeous background is a blue turquoise colour, just like Lake McKenzie.
This print and its wow factor are sure to stand out this summer! Keep your precious little bub safe in the sun in this limited-edition print, designed with love in Bargara Queensland, a stone’s throw from magical K’Gari Fraser Island.
Features of this swimsuit include:
- All-in-one rash guard – no sunburnt backs or bellies!
- UPF50+ protection, blocking out 97% of UVA and UVB rays
- Exclusively-designed custom print with a unique Australian flair
- Double-lining front and back for extra sun protection
- Full-length sleeves for extra coverage
- High-neck style to cover chest and neck area
- Pretty, feminine ruffle detail on leg
- Plastic-moulded front zipper with no-pinch zip hideaway pouch to protect from irritation
- Nappy change snap clips for easy changes on the go
- Buttery soft, two-way stretch polyester/elastane fabric – OEKO-TEX certified for sustainability
- Limited print-run to eliminate waste, environmental strain, and to maintain boutique appeal
- Baby resort wear at its best!
Suits are true to size. The baby in the photos is 13 months old and wearing a size 1 (12-24 months) suit.
Rinse immediately after use. Always hand-wash and line-dry in the shade. Scratch-away trapped sand once suit is dry.
This print is also available in sunhats and for the mums with a zip down front for sneaky breastfeeding access. Matchy matchy mini and me anyone?