Celebrate the beauty of Australia’s unique flora with the limited edition Kangatraining Breastfeeding Sports Bra.
This striking sports bra is a colourful collaboration with pregnancy and postnatal exercise specialists Kangatraining Australia, and Australian artist Tanya Kalantary. Finished with a sexy, sweetheart cut neckline and peek-a-boo mesh, this pregnancy sports bra will have you feeling ultra-feminine at the gym or on the street.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mums will love the handy nursing clips at the front, as well as the fully adjustable back strap. The cross-back straps offer extra support for mummas in medium-intensity workouts too.
Pair the crop with our ⅞ Pregnancy and Postpartum Leggings in the matching print for a fun, colourful combo.
- The comfortable, four-way stretch material. It holds its shape and moves with you.
- The wire-free design. Not only does this make the crop super comfortable, but going wire-free has been shown to help reduce mastitis.
- The easy to use nursing clips that you can manage with one hand.
- The thick elastic band that offers extra support and lift under the bust.
- The removable padding and easy access pocket for breast pad insertion.
- The moisture-wicking, quick-dry antibacterial fabric. It quickly absorbs and disperses any moisture making your crop a lot more comfortable.
- The super soft fabric that’s gentle on sensitive nipples.
- The custom-designed TANYA KALANTARY print. The printed fabric was designed by an Australian artist so you won’t find it anywhere else.
- The eye-catching back design that provides plenty of extra support.
The model is wearing a size: XS.