Malu Breastfeeding bra for the bigger busted mums
Celebrate the beauty of this amazing Indigenous artist with the limited edition MALU Breastfeeding Sports Bra.
This striking sports bra is a colourful collaboration with pregnancy and postnatal exercise specialists Kangatraining Australia, and Indigenous artist Elizabeth Close. Finished with a high neck for extra coverage and a peek-a-boo piece, this pregnancy sports bra will have you feeling ultra-feminine at the gym or on the street.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mums will love the handy hidden nursing clips (under the front panel), as well as the fully adjustable back and shoulder straps. The connecting-back straps offer extra support for mummas in medium/high-intensity workouts too.
Pair the crop with our ⅞ Pregnancy and Postpartum Leggings in the matching print for a fun, colourful combo.
- The comfortable, four-way stretch material. It holds its shape and moves with you.
- The wire-free design. Not only does this make the crop super comfortable, but going wire-free has been shown to help reduce mastitis.
- The easy to use hidden nursing clips that you can manage with one hand.
- The thick adjustable elastic band that offers extra support and lift under the bust.
- The removable padding and easy access pocket for breast pad insertion.
- The moisture-wicking, quick-dry antibacterial fabric. It quickly absorbs and disperses any moisture making your crop a lot more comfortable.
- The super soft fabric that’s gentle on sensitive nipples.
- The custom-designed ELIZABETH CLOSE print. The printed fabric was designed by an Indigenous artist so you won’t find it anywhere else.
- The eye-catching back design that provides plenty of extra support.