Not just a maternity skirt
SUITS: Most, pregnant or not.
WEAR: When you crave comfort and style
WHY: A stretchy, flattering (and forgiving) skirt
FABRIC FEEL: Luxe hand-feel that is soft and stretchy
- Waist 80cm: Hip 88cm; Length 55cm (size 10 AU).
- Fabric stretched: Waist 98cm; Hip 104cm (approx).
- Refined pencil skirt with cross hem front panel
- Pull-on style
- Elasticated side seams in tummy area
- Elasticated fold-back waist
- Alternate wearing it mid-belly or on the high waist
- Update on the Harley Crossover Skirt
- Trans-seasonal hero
- Can be paired with everything from work shirt and heels or you favourite summer tank tucked in to show off your bump paired
- Dress up or down – endlessly versatile from work to weekend wear.
94.5% Rayon | 5.5% Spandex
Cold hand wash separately. Cool iron. Dry cleanable (P).
Model Sandy is wearing a size 8 and is wearing a prosthetic belly that replicates approx. 24 weeks pregnant. Sandy usually takes a size AU 8/XS, is 5’6″ (170cm) tall. Whilst wearing the prosthetic belly, her belly-button circumference is 94cm, waist measurement of 84cm (65cm no belly), 85cm bust and 98cm hips (95cm no belly).