Made to be worn on repeat, our bump-friendly shorts are endlessly versatile, comfy and understatedly chic. Style Bria with everything from nursing tanks and sneakers, or a tee, denim jacket and wedges, or simply bikini top and barefoot on the beach! – Bria is a MUST this summer!
Bump-friendly, wear-forever shorts
SUITS: Most, pregnant or not!
WEAR: Every day during summer
WHY: For elevated casual dressing: perfect for brunch, beach, home time to shopping
FABRIC FEEL: Soft, waffle, slightly textured
- Belly/Waist 76cm: Length 41cm: Leg Opening 70cm (size 10 AU)
- Fabric stretched: Belly/Waist 104cm (approx.)
- We recommend selecting your pre-pregnancy size
- Side pockets
- Soft hand-feel
- Worn under or mid belly depending on how you feel
- Bump-friendly shorts you’ll be wearing during and long after pregnancy
- Designed for everyday wear, pregnant or not
- Bria will work seamlessly into your existing wardrobe.
Cold hand wash. Warm Iron on reverse. Dry cleanable (P).
Our Model Sandy is wearing a size 8 and is wearing a prosthetic belly that replicates approx. 24 weeks pregnant. Sandy usually takes a size AU 8/XS, is 5’6″ (170cm) tall. Whilst wearing the prosthetic belly, her belly-button circumference is 94cm, waist measurement of 84cm (65cm no belly), 85cm bust and 98cm hips (95cm no belly).