Not just a maternity dress
SUITS: Most body shapes, casual bodycon fit
WEAR: On-off mama duty, baby bump to feeding hero
WHY: A slip-on style you can effortlessly dress up or down
FABRIC FEEL: Silky-soft and stretchy
- Bust 80cm; Belly/Hip 84cm; Length 112cm (size 10 AU)
- Fabric stretched: Bust 112cm; Belly/Hip 112cm (approx).
- We recommend selecting your pre-pregnancy size
- Crafted from a butter-soft Rayon blend
- Side zippers for easy nursing access (zip right down to your hip)
- Boat neckline
- Sleeveless – wide straps that will cover your bra
- Single side split
- Midi dress
- This fabric will grow with you (effortlessly) and retain the original shape
- Designed for everyday wear, pregnant or not
- Can be paired with everything from wedges to classic white sneakers
95% Rayon | 5% Polyester
Cool hand wash. Cool iron. Dry cleanable (P).
Model Sandy is wearing a size 8 and is wearing a prosthetic belly that replicates approx. 24 weeks pregnant. Sandy usually takes a size AU 8/XS, is 5’6″ (170cm) tall. Whilst wearing the prosthetic belly, her belly-button circumference is 94cm, waist measurement of 84cm (65cm no belly), 85cm bust and 98cm hips (95cm no belly).