SUITS: Most body shapes, easy fit, sits off the body
- WEAR: Workwear, weekend chic casual, when breastfeeding
- WHY: When you have outgrown your worktop, or just need a lightweight, versatile shirt that you can wear on repeat for years to come
- FABRIC FEEL: Super soft and comfy – a must to try on!
- Length: 75.5cm (size 10)
- Made from a textured viscose fabric
- Fabric breathes easily and great for summer
- Lightweight shirt style
- Features on-trend front bib
- Mandarin collar and button-through placket
- ¾ length sleeves with slight ruching and tie
- Curved shirt hem
Proudly made in Australia
Cold hand wash. Cool Iron. Dry cleanable (P)
Our Model is wearing a size 8 and is wearing a prosthetic belly equivalent to 27 weeks pregnant. She usually takes a size AU8, is 5’7″ (173cm) tall with a current waist measurement of 94cm (was 70cm pre-pregnancy), 90cm bust and 92cm hips.